Clement has 15+ years’ experience in the governmental, education, mining and FMCG industries.
He has a phenomenal ability to manage the review of governance processes, internal controls, and risk management systems and has excellent risk management skills and a full value chain of internal audit, managing stakeholder portfolios, audit committees, board committees, audit and risk committees, governance reporting, methodology, practice development and quality assurance.
Qualifications are as follows:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Finance.
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) articles.
- Bachelor of Commerce (B Comm.) Degree.
- Diploma in Financial Management – (Cum-Laude)
- Certificate in Managing the Employment Process (Cum-Laude)